Saturday, September 24, 2005

Last night and Today

Last night I went out to Sauk villages house. It was nice that was the first time I had ever been to that house. First we went into his room and starting watching a movie. Then he said lets go to the other part of the house, where he began to start cooking dinner for me( he said if I had not come he would have went to bed hungry). That was so nice, it had been a while since a man cooked for me, the last time it was Springfield. Boy I wanted him so bad...but I was maintaining self control cause he is my friend and I am trying to talk to Justice. So I did the nice thing that any friend would do I gave him a friendly massage. All my friends were texting telling me to make a move but i didnt. Needless to say Dekalb was trying to keep tabs on me saying what, who, are you doing? But he doesnt care about me. When I left there, i went to his house to see him and his drunk dyke cousins getting light out side. I laughed. He looked good. He was drunk as hell and talking crazy. I wanted to beat him.Well I must get ready for my trip to Nap town... I dont know what is wrong with Winthrop, he must be on his period today. I said to him your a hoe and now he is mad. As many names as he calls me, and he got some fucking nerves to be mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home