Sunday, January 01, 2006

Reflections.... On a year ending

As 2005 came to an end I could not be more overjoyed at the fact the GOD allowed me to see another year. I gave him the highest praise I could find in my body. I sat back in church and reflected over the past year; it surely has been a year to remember and one to forget. To be honest not that great of a year. On Jan 1, 05 I got a speeding ticket going 94 in a 70, the following weekend Crashing into a pillar on I57 and right then and their I should have been dead and gone. I remember getting out the car and shouting on the side of the road. Then to get a Praise report of being HIV negative. Right up until the last minute the enemy tried to still my joy and try to make me enter in 2006 with hate and anger in my heart. I got over it. Even made me think I wanted to be in the club more than at church. I made a great choice and went to church and thats where I needed to be. I have been speaking my theme on everyone throughout the later point of this year. I have been saying that "Great Things are in store for me in 2006", and I believe it to be so. As I have been saying all the things are lining up in place for me to prosper and blossom in 2006. To think next weekend I will be in my own home... a home that I own. ****PRAISES***** Thank Ya!!!!!! GLORAY!!! Calming down.... This evening something absolutely blew my mind. Dekalb pt1 told me I LOVE YOU! WOW... The first time it didnt set in and when he said it the 2nd time I didnt know what to do. All I could do was lay there in suspense. I then went to church and the service was a good service. He preached on GREAT THINGS BEING IN STORE FOR US. That did something to my spirit for thats the word I been speaking upon myself. Forecast... Rain... Rained on blessings, Finances, and healing in my mind in 3 months. The LORD knows I need that. I entered this year steadfast in the LORD praising and possibly shouting... But I know I felt his presence. Then he spoke those Prophetic words... Trials and tribulations... They are placed their for you to grow stronger and for you to know him personally. "Struggle builds character, and pain builds trust" I agree and thats why i am who I am today. With saying that.. Im tired at 4am... If I have more to say ill make an ammendum to this entry later today. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FELLOW BLOGGERS and my readers.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The walk of faith is not rejoicing what is seen, but by what we can do with our faith when the impossible is presented before us. The blessing is not by our prayers or faith...it comes by a promise before the start of time itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home