Monday, January 02, 2006

In The Chamber

Over the last month I have to realize that life and death are so real. And finally faced my fear that death is a natural part of life for all. Since the day when I thought I was gone die and got diagnosed with Hypertension I have come to look at life differently and have made some changes. Upon laying on my bed of affliction I realized that all the problems that I had in 05 were not mine they were the LORD's and all he wanted me to do was give them to him and not try and work it out myself. I can go into his chamber and talk to him whenever need be. This weekend was a very spirit filled weekend for me. I was in church just about everyday this weekend. Watch night service was so special to me. Going to watch night was hard for me cause I had some things going on that weighed down heavy on my heart. But I am glad I was there cause I recieved my answers and my deliverance. I was praying hard to be freed, for a better year, to be stronger in him, among other things. I have so much to be grateful for! The spirit of LORD swarmed down on me and I shouted the demons off of me. I heard his voice talking to me and I listened for it was the things I needed to hear. Although I was not sure he confirmed it again through my friend the Dr. (who btw thinks I shouldnt assc with gay people, because she thinks their spirits jump on me make me want to play bisexual. "if you stop hanging out with people who like penis's and booty holes then you wont be inclined to like them") LOL... I sat and listened.. maybe its the truth. LOL.... I tell her everytime its something I like to do. We shall see! And he confirmed it through Pastor Patterson preaching on yesterday. When he preached it in daytime service just hearing it again tore me up inside until I cried the whole service but I just needed to accept the truth. The words stung like alcohol being poured into an open wound. Last night the same message but from another scripture.. It is so... 3 times ive heard it so nowI must live by it. For the 06, my blog will reflect current events and very little about whats going on in my life.. Ill save that for my personal hand written journal I keep. Also, for the 06, im going to mind my own business and keep it to myself. Now i'll go back to packing,calling and hiring a moving company, and cleaning this house for my big move this weekend into my house....

4 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the purchase of your new home. Why you people buy property is beyond me....I'm a traveler and can't settle down.

Just remember that your vow to God is very precious and that you must follow through with what you promise in your strength and weakness. God is all about revalation and mysteries revealed to us about ourselves and his purpose above all that we wish for or think about life and the course of our footsteps as we walk through life. This is no time to bask in the circles of religion to console our hurt and broken heart. However, we must seek after the Kingdom of Heaven for all guidance, wisdom, protection and help. Going through the traditional motions and acts of relgion will only complicant what you want to achieve.

I said all of that to say this, you must be real with God in order for him to be up front with you.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Marz said...

Congratulations on your home.


Yes. God can fix things, and lets us experience things to learn something. For us, and for others to come.


-Marz

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Charles X said...

thats good that you were able to get a more positive outlook on life after such adversity

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

Did you know that you dated this post as January 20

 

Post a Comment

<< Home