Thursday, January 05, 2006

Have you ever.................

Well in my last few days from the Blogosphere Ive been very busy. As everyone has read soon I will be moving into my own place. THANK YA! On Monday, I proceeded to do more packing. My aunt and I decided that we should have our last dinner together since I would be moving out this weekend. I actually am going to miss being here. I surely wont miss the part of not being able to have company and having to sneak them in although that was fun. But I will miss most is being able to hide my car in the garage and not let someone see me being home. I ordered my Non published phone from SBC... No bill collectors or anyone else I dont want to talk too having my phone number. Tuesday was my first day back to work, WOW. That was hard. I was tired for the most part of the day from staying up all night. I went to bed earlier than the previous night but was still tired on Wednesday. I worked all day with a headache! Couldnt wait to get home. I sent someone I am/was very interested in a nice indepth email. It outlined me, us, and a whole bunch of other things. I was crushed at the fact that I dedicated so much time to this person and it seems in the end I got the short end of the stick. The bad part about it that I actually like this person a lot. At 24, I am ready to settle down and be loved by someone other than myself. I longed so long to find another person my age that had it going on the same way I do. After it was over between me and Dekalb 1 I thought I would never fall for someone ever again. This person has so much in the long run to offer me and for me to offer him in return besides me giving him me! Why is it that all the good guys are jerks? If he didnt want to be bothered with me... or was not interested(he claims he is) why not say so or try and string me along. I left his house on Christmas Eve and did not see or talk to him for 10 days and he wants me to believe that he is interested in me. He tells me that Instant messaging me or sending me an email is still communication therefore showing interest! Uhm NO! If you are talking to someone and attempting to get to know.. there needs to be some face to face and phone to phone interaction cause you cant possibly get to know someone hiding behind a computer screen. Am I wrong? Somebody comment and let me know. Sounds to me like the ship needs to wheel in the anchor and steer away from the dock to seek other ports or be found by other Captains out in the sea. To make those matters worse, I found out I will not be moving this weekend. So next week. Today was an ok day.. I promise this week a nigga been working hard as hell. I have typed over a 1000 pages of progress notes, etc. Including the results of assessments I have completed besides the other duties as assigned. Right now I need to be assigned to the "Head Doctor". LOL!! Besides being played like a Joke today it was an alright day. I came home and crashed while attempting to read the newspaper.

5 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Cash S. said...

I understand you're upset, but cut the brotha a little bit of slack. Maybe he has a lot going on at the moment. Email and IM could be the most conveniant forms of communication for him at the time. Don't throw in the towel just yet, try to find out what's really going on, then take it from there.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, that was a mouthful.
First off, CONGRATS ON MOVING!!!! I myself am looking forward to that. How does it feel? Have u ever been on ur own? You gotta tell me how the first night feels!

Okay, and then ur boo. Well, guys stink. And I talk about that a lot. It seems friendships work out a lot better. Although sometimes computer connection is often what is convenient, you can at least be talking on the phone for all the time that you've been typing each other. Right? So he could put that where? Back there. Well, see what he says. Talk about this to him. Tell him that his actions have to match his intentions. Or go ahead and fish for other catch. Whatever you do, good luck!

Me.

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger N4R said...

Yo am with you Maurice aim and email is not enough. Especially at the beginning courting stage, there needs to be more. I say don't stand for it.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i think you and i have had talks about men, their actions, statements and self, right?

so ya know what i think and how i feel.

just chill man, thats the advice i am trying to listen to from my own self.

oh yeah, congrats on the move!

much love!

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger ShawnQt said...

Congrats on the move, I know how that feels, very exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home