Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Im back in Business

Well its been a long two weeks since I wrote in here and so much that I will leave out simply because I aint gone remember what all went down since then. Im feeling a lot better than I was feeling. I did not take the death of my grandma well(not that I should). My baby was very supportive to me the whole time. From the day I went on beureavement leave he was right there by my side every day and every night. Thats the longest time we have ever spent with one another at a time. I got to know him more personally and intimately. Check this out.. he wants me to become a Versetop! I have not let anyone hit in years. It will probably kill me.. what should I do? It all ended on one sunday morning when my faggot ass cousin saw him leaving my house and called my aunt talking shit about him being there. So now he is not allowed to come back to my house. FINE! I hope that she did not think that would stop me from seeing him. I go see about everyday or ill go and get him and we will go out or go to my moms house. I dont know what my families whole issue is about me doing what I want to do. I did not offend anyone. I dont ask anyone for anything. I dont impose my lifestyle on them. Being a Bi/homosexual whatever I am,LOL, I have done a lot more than all of the "straight" men in my family. I have never been to jail, been in any kind of trouble, and I dont live off of no one. Better yet I went to college and got a degree, a ft and pt job, a new car, take care of me, and live so that I am happy. Whats the harm in that? Some people will never get it. Its because of shit like this that families grow apart. They surely are making me not like them and cant wait to get away from them. My apartment search has been sucessful and I have found some places but my family does not want me to live there and the S.O. has a problem with it. Im looking are we going to be living together or what. As far as I was concerned he would come and visit not be a live in; I guess he has a different agenda. Question: Do you think lovers should co-habitat? Yesterday, I was mowing the lawn at the house and my faggot ass cousin comes over and tries to annoy me by sitting and watching me. Of course I dont say a word to him cause I dont like him. Dolton was over so he walks over to her and says to her, "You need to hurry up and marry him to "straighten" him out." Im like what the fuck nigga?! What type of hating, cockblocking, tea spilling shit is that? I told her she should have said to him when he stops being a fag. He think no one knows his tea but I do. All my friends think he is gay. He is just hating on me cause he cant be himself. He thinks just because he lives with a girl and has children he is not gay. Its plenty of gay me that has children and a girl. He hides it when he beats them and tries to hide it. What you think about this shit? I expect some feedback!

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Marz said...

JUST THROW YOUR LEGS IN THE AIR, AND SCREAM LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE. AND IT'S BEEN A LONG WHILE SINCE YOU'VE BEEN A BOTTOM LUBE IT UP AND SAY "Oh yeah Papi give it to me like that". (LOL)


I don't believe in cohabitation, and especially not after a year. It should take a GOOOD while, because you'd be surprised who you find out that person is on a Thursday midnight, YOU HEAR ME? Taking baths in hot butter and mess.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger E said...

Yeah I don't know if I'd want to live with my lover right away. It is good, though, that he's been by your side all that time.

Your cousin is a trip.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger BK said...

yo cousin got issues!!! he is a real life trip!!!

nah no need to shack up..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home