Friday, December 15, 2006

On Another Note!

Im the one with the problem, I see it. IM CRAZY. Im crazy for loving others and didnt get loved back. Im crazy for treating others like royalty only to be turned around and shitted on. Here I took care of this man. I cooked and I cleaned up after him. I washed his clothes, I woke him up in the morning and helped with schoolwork. I'm crazy for not leaving a long time ago. Surely someone would else have appreciated me more or maybe I would have been fine being myself. LOVE IS REAL and I will never lose the real love I ever had. Love in my own definition is the deep feelings for someone and you connect spiritually. Love is intimacy, love is life, love is focus and attention. LOVE HURTS and it makes you do crazy things. Like I said im crazy for loving someone that didnt love and respect me back.

The question keeps surfacing why did yall break up? Well i was accused of being addicted to sex and cheating with my best friend. WTF? I will tell everyone I am not addicted to sex nor did I cheat with my best friend and I will not go into detail cause I am not out here to make him seem like a bad person.

On another note, I was accepted into Graduate school and will begin classes on Next semester for my MHA(Masters in Health Administration). I should have been done with it but I didnt go to school directly after completing undergrad. Also, my PT job is giving me clients again so I will be quite busy and wont have time to think about what aint going right in my life. Ill be pretty busy this weekend with Me having to go shopping, getting my hair retwisted, a funeral, Dalilbbrown Birthday Lunch and then my jobs christmas party where I will more than likely be sloppy drunk off my ass.. LOL... Pray for me.

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Vengeance said...

we live and we learn. we go through test to see where i faith lies. u get strong and u empower urself. figure out what makes u attracted to what is not good for you. cheer up look on the bright side your goin for ya mha. ur doin the damn thing. maybe no in the love area but ur do the damn thing!LOL... good luck

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Vengeance said...

we live and we learn. we go through test to see where i faith lies. u get strong and u empower urself. figure out what makes u attracted to what is not good for you. cheer up look on the bright side your goin for ya mha. ur doin the damn thing. maybe no in the love area but ur do the damn thing!LOL... good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home