Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Bisexual Church


I know it’s been a while since I graced everyone with one of my blogs but a brother has been hella busy.
I didn’t know that one person could have more things to do in excess. I have dealt with my family whom I’m taking breaks from. I mean gimme, let me, can I and all his cousins nem GOT KILLED about 2 weeks ago.
But anyway my roommate moved out and I got to admit I love living by myself. LOL… Its quiet in my house, I am not a tv watcher so they are never on. All I hear is my aquarium running. That won’t be for much longer tho because pretty Ill be moving. YAY!
As far as the love life is concerned a brother is still single, it’s going on like 4 months now. There are some interests and some people that are feeling me, but I have not done as much as meet them. The innocently freaky Maurice has a high sex drive but I ain’t doing any of that. Its funny last week I was called into a meeting and I couldn’t move because I had an erection that lasted over 20mins and wouldn’t go down. LOL. My boss spanked me and told me to go and tap something.
I know my friends feel as if ive been neglecting them, I HAVENT…
This weekend I ventured down to EIU my ALMA MATER to see my good friend Georgy Porgy Graduate. Ill tell him again CONGRATS! His graduation is the last EIU graduation that I will probably ever attend because he was my last friend left there.
So on the Bisexual Church. TooRoyal always calls my church Destiny Coming Out center. I didn’t think that it is that many gays in my church until recently. I went to the club with the boys one weekend and it seemed like all the Destiny kids were at the club . All the fags in my church have wives, girlfriends and children. The majority of them are just the way I like them. That could get me in trouble but luckily enough for them I won’t date inside the church.
And I’m so unsatisfied with my job, I got 4 manila envelopes filled with resumes, applications, transcripts, and brown envelopes and stamps.
And Im moving! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home