Wednesday, May 23, 2007

May 23rd is My Birthday


It all began on this day in 1981 that I would be born to young parents in Chicago. Illinois. My parents didn’t know what they had birthed in front of them. Hey I was born in the inner city of Chicago and faced many hard trials ahead of me. They didn’t know that I was going to be the smart, exciting, thick, good-looking and crazy person that I am today 26 years later. I am so thankful that I was able to see another on the earth. A day above dirt is better than any day below it. Many said I wouldn’t make it, but I’m still here.
I have so much to be thankful and so much to reflect on in the past 26 years. For one I am getting old, I am no longer a quarter of a century old and working my way towards the second quarter. LOL. GOD, had kept me here through many trials and tribulations, car accidents, depression and break ups. He has given me family, friends, baby mammas and baby daddies, health, strength, wisdom and the many more blessings coming forth. LOL…
At first my birthday didn’t mean nothing to me because last sure it was spent making preparations for my grandmother’s funeral. My 25th was sad, very sad. But my friends let me know that it means something to them so it has to mean something to me. Since I got up at 545am this my phone been ringing off the hook, hundreds of text messages, facebook messages and 360 messages all have been coming to my phone. My bosses have not done anything as of yet, but we play games around here when it comes to birthdays… My clients all rushed me with gifts and junk, they know what I like I got a mini grocery store on my desk.
I don’t know what I’m going to do today, Details will be posted on Tommorow blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home