Thursday, September 29, 2005

My dislike of Feminine acting Guys

Woke up tired again and didnt want to get out of the bed. Im making it. Last night I made my first attempt at getting to know Justice better, I gave him my phone number. He said that he is bad with calling people. Well whats to be is to be.. On the way to work Naperville called and we talked on the way to work. I began to express my feelings and dislikes about overly Feminine Acting Guys. I told him I didnt like when he acted like that. He is a borderline FALL OUT.LOL. I dont mind if their is a little fem but once you get to the point where you think, act, wear clothes, and your overall dispostion is LIKE A woman then I am done. I hate it and that alone will make me never talk to them again. Maybe thats why I cut some of the people out of my life and the others who arent so bad...Slowed down our communication some. The old men at my job are always flirting and trying to holla at me...Who the hell do they think they are. i dont care how many times you turn them and tell them you dont swing the gay way they try harder. Imma break out on them one day and SHOUT TO THE MUTHAFUCKERS...I AINT A FUCKING BOTTOM SO GET OFF THAT, NASTY ASS OLD PERVERTS..Im sure that will set their asses straight. Then I was chatting with Twin on AIM and we were talking about Dekalb and Charlestonqueen(not Charleston)....Dekalb still likes me this I know....But God predestined us to meet. I think I am here for him cause he is my boo and and what I figured out is that he has never had anyone to show him genuine attention like I give and someone to like him for more than his body so thats why he still holds on to me. Hopefully thats it.... from talking to him...he was showed affection through sex and thats what he is used too.....he doesnt have to worry..I still care alot... I know I am good for him cause so far Ive helped him to stay in school cause he didnt want to be there. I love being a mentor to young minorities cause believe me my life aint been no crystal ball at all. I love to meet people who have had the same life experiences as I....We have a closer BOND than any other person. Even if we never date one another again...I am sure we will remain friends until the end of time(9:32a). He has all day been telling me how horny he was etc. Winthrop called me and we went to lunch together and he was giving me all these seductive looks etc. HE looked like he WANTED TO EAT ME..LOL... If he had the chance im sure he would. OK to be honest I dont like the fact that TWIN has been talking to CHARLESTONQUEEN who used to be my friend(FAG) but I dont deal with him at all cause he is a messy fag at that. I couldnt have such a messy lil old fat ass fag to mess over my TWIN. I'd kick his fat ass. Speaking of he called me the other night and I didnt answer cause I didnt want to talk to him. Today he sends a text telling me to call him tonight..Ok, imma stop being shady I called him..Luckily he aint answer so i left a message..He wont be able to hold it over my head that I didnt call him back, LOL. Oklahoma hit me up today...HE read the blog and said it was interesting..And should add it to his daily morning routine. I talked to Charleston, yeah its been a while. Anyway, we covered a lot of area and some different things but he doesnt care about Twin and Charlestonqueens relationship..Yeah right... who does he think he's fooling. Twin came over tonight...Was on my computer talking to Hairdresser. Those two crack me up with their lil Love fights. I asked Justice out on a date for tommorow...Lets see how it goes..he didnt give me a definite answer. I hope I dont get NO for an answer. WESTSIDE only the last three entries are the ones you are behind on. Iwas sitting here chatting with Justice and he was telling me about Destiny's Child cd and how he could relate to it. I then began to think about how I used to LOVE Fantasia's Cd.. My ex(THE A) gave me hell and I used to want to see him so I could sing to him..I aint gone beg you Nigga and Free Yourself.....Especially this part...Wont you be a man if its over, and just admit that things aint the same, instead of making me think its all good...... LOL. This used to be my shit. Ysiplanti hit me up and was talking about getting a car..PRAY FOR HIM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home