Monday, November 07, 2005

A fucked up Day

Ok.....to begin today marks the first full month since I have been sexually active. Also, today marks the day when I will humble myself and seek him. For I have learned that all my daily trials and tribulations are lessons to be learned. Last night I recieved a phone call from someone in my past...I was unable to answer and they left a message. Needless to say I returned their phone call and I never recieved another phone call. Why play with me...Leave things as they have been. I went to Riqqi's house and had dinner with him. We talked....for what seemed like eternity. He gave me some pointers and those I will try and take heed to. Today started out a stressful day and continued to be one. I was having an emotional breakdown cause simply I am just tired. The pastor and my boss came to talk to me. They both told me the cut the lines of communication and with saying that she powered my phone off and took it with her. LOL...Ok Ill be alright I can focus better. They just kept asking me whats wrong...So the truth finally surfaces....Im EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY, AND SOCIALLY burned out. Misery loves company...or something to the sort. Today I found some things about myself out..rather disturbing and mostly untrue. But I am glad that people are willing to share how they feel about me. Truly I will use it for a learning tool so that I could learn to better person in the site of others. As I grow stronger in the LORD....There will be more trials I will encounter and I must learn how to defeat them. Perhaps...I act the way I previously behaved......A I dont give a F**k attitude...and then no one messed with me. And maybe the old attitude of Me against the World.... Truly it is me against the world. I was born in this world by myself and I will leave it alone so I live it for myself.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you live for yourself, you have to consider the fact that one day, you will need to trust someone. Trials of your faith will come- that is to strenghthen you in the long run. Be strong my friend! I know exactly how it is to be stressed, you just need to let go and take your mind off menial things and give it no power.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home