Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Still debating on giving up on the blog

Still wondering if I shall keep my blog...My decision will be made at the end Yesterday revealed to me that I shant go backward and try to embark into a friendship/Relationship with someone who doesnt want to be my friend. So I will leave them be and not even talk to them anymore. Upon getting off work on yesterday I began to feel ill. My throat was starting to get sore, lips getting dry,and I was starting to get congested. Its the signs of a cold. I went and met a friend and took them to the train station....Maybe the start of something new. I went home turned on my webcam and stared off into space until I went to bed. Maybe the problem is im not getting enough sleep....From now on I will go to sleep. Now I sit and see what this day will bring. Me and Atlanta been texting one another all day back and forth. Wonderful!!! I chatted with Friends EX today on the computer for hours. My boss asked me to go somewhere with her, LOL...LORD she is funny. We talked about gay people..LOL....My subject of choice. Well she begins to tell me how this guy was checking me out....I dont think he was but maybe he was...I was not eying him while she was there. LOL... Besides that he was not of my race..Ill go and get his number when she aint there. Then she went on to talk about Trade, LOL...what does she know about some trade. What is it that she wants to know from me????Ill tell her December 31st. While I was performing my many job tasks on the computer, Dekalb hits me up talking to me. Ok, Now what???? Now imagine he doesnt want anything to do with me nor talk to me at all. I cant get a phone call, friendly email.. all I get is funky little Instant messages....Today being one thats going to get him erased and then blocked. He doesnt give a fuck about me or like I said already want to be a part of my life. How quickly he notices on my Blog there is a new person in my life. So who is this and that? I ignored him...What business of his is it if im talking to someone new. I admit I was wrong but I apologized for telling him not to call me anymore. I guess it was not enough, so he continues to not have anything to do with me. FINE WITH ME, Im moving on....no more time to play the fucking 19 year old games....Surpassed that point in my life over 5 years ago. So today I tell him...since you dont want to be a part of my life....Get the fuck on Niggah. Now on to more important stuff.....FAREWELL Mrs. Rosa Parks. Her funeral lasted a whole day...She will be buried sometime tonight in Detroit, Michigan. I never met her in person this lifetime but I know when I get the other side where the streets are paved in gold. "Im gone view that holy city one of these days." My friend of 5 years ill call him Hazel Crest,tells me I am mean....and he feels sorry for the people. I tell him, Maurice: Oh!!!! Well like I have said many times....i used to be one of the sweetest people on this earth....but people would not let me be and continued to anger and upset me... taking my kindness for weakness...so now I lash out and Im mean...you cant win for losing on this earth. GOD BLESS THE MINISTRY OF EVERYONE. I will let everyone know tonight what im going to do....as far as the blog is concerned....Right now making plans to go to bible study and what im going to do this weekend.

5 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger ShawnQt said...

GIVING UP ON BLOGGING, IS LIKE GIVING UP ON URSELF! JUST SAY NO TO THE THOUGHT OF STOPPING BLOGGING! :)

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Tim said...

OK...I think we need to take a little road trip this weekend.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey, if u feel lik eyou have gotten to the point in your life where you no longer need the blog, then end it.

however, i do not think you feel that way. i think you are frustrated with a few things and do not feel inspired right now, which is fine ... but think it through. the blog could possibly be therapeutic and can help you through this ...

give it some time!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

DO NOT...please do not give up blogging...you have a nice page...you might just need a break...

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

I wanna go on the trip too...at least after I get paid on Monday...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home