Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Starting over fresh

I am so satisfied with my Savior..he means more to me than anything that this world could ever Offer to me. Proverbs 26:11 a dog returns to his own vomit so does a fool repeat his foolishness....Well this scripture gets me together on a lot of different things such as relationships and friendships. Why go back into those things and they are not going to change.
I am so glad that October is now over, it was a very trying month for me. In the month of October I let 12 people go out of my life and in the month of November I got another list Ive come up with to break ties with. On this past weekend I said some pretty mean things to someone I care alot about and I just want them to know I am sorry for...but my heart was hurt and truly when I am upset or angry I dont know the extent of the words I say. But I am sorry and if they would grant me the honor of being their friend again it would be greatly appreciated. I think I am making my twin mad cause he called the person and told them to call me. Yesterday was interesting for me. A couple different peeps hit me (we'll call them Friends Ex and Atlanta, and both of them seem interesting and then my friend from Tennessee he has such charm with me. Today I plan for a better future. This morning I texted back and forth with Atlanta. Uhm, he might be a keeper and Im supposed to be meeting him after work today. Stay Tuned.... Well I talked the person that I told not call me anymore....and basically I guess thats the way were going to leave it like it is....Im glad to have met him and im glad to have had him in my life...during our short time together(last 3-4 months) he bought joy to my life...I never thought I could find happiness in another person again after my horrible relationship of 2 years. I will miss him alot but I guess whats got to be done has to be done. Ok I met up with Atlanta after work and he seems cool...violent as hell but cool. Yall know im a freak....He is supposed to be a bottom with a big dick....Im curious to see so I told him to whip it out and show me...he was scared.... no luck....Well I am extremely tired and I think I will go to bed...NOW...Seriously contemplating this being my last blog entry.....So if I dont post again....It was nice to have my regular readers when I did..SHOULD I Stop it?????

4 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Cash S. said...

Just like YOU are starting over fresh, just start your BLOG over fresh!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

No - don't stop - keep it up. If you need to, take a break - but trust me (a veteran blogger), this will be a great choice in retrospect 2 years from now!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

PS. I am here if you need to chat!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

do your thing man...I know how difficult it can be to start over with people and other components of life, but it is always for the better...holla at a brotha if you need an ear to listen...peace

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep going in sharing thoughts, idea's, and comments. People need to express them more than others. I have to say writing does wonders and as Mr. Franklin said, after years from now, you will begin to see yourself in a different light later.

Nonetheless, apologize, forgive, and move on. Do not waste time making others comfortable and catering to their every need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home