Wednesday, November 09, 2005

OPRAH TODAY

Ok, I was watching Oprah, Terri McMillian and her Ex-Husband a DL guy. Gurrrrllllllllll, how come you didnt see he was gay. Stevie Wonder can see that and he is blind as hell. Everything about him is gay as hell....His looks, his voice, his dress, and most def the hair. Ok, he is from Jamaica; he probably hung as hell and he beat that cakes good. And they spent another night together and I know he hit that again and will. He is Switch Hitter, and they like both. I wonder whats his role..IS he a top, verse, or Bottom??????????Help me out readers...It is my belief that he is a Fem verse top or verse.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody would think he was gay even before moving to the U.S., but I do not believe that was the case. I believe when men here start looking at him and when Terry would point out to him that men were interested in him, that started his curiosity at that point.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger ShawnQt said...

I NEED TO WATCH OPRAH MORE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home