Sunday, January 08, 2006

GOD DID IT

Friday, I woke up and my SPRINT PCS was off. They cut your phone off for anything. You sneezed to hard.. Turn his phone off! Oh well, I aint in a rush to turn it back on. It can stay off until next month. I went to work and worked hard and needed some kind of relief when I got off. Me and my co-worker went to lunch, we were talking(ordained pastor) and I was telling her when I pay tithes, i still be broke. She said its coming. I knew cause my tithes will take of me. I came home and got in the bed. I called my mortgage to find out that I need to come up with $3400 more. I was like LORD where am I going to find that much money. I aint got that kind of money. So I was like whatever wrap it up in a week or so cause Im all packed up and ready to move. Then my little sister called me and was I had your phone turned back on. I shouted I sait thank YA(GOD/tithes)! I went to a friends house and stayed with him that evening and basically had small talk until I went to sleep. Uhm, No relief. Its all good. I got up extremely early and left and went on about my business. Saturday, a very long day. It started early and didnt end until late. I decided to call Starbucks, (whom Im going to stop being so hard on) while I getting the U Haul truck. Interesting conversation. My day started at about 9 when I got my people then we went to U-HAUL. The first place my reservation sent me was closed, I called them, they sent me to another location. I got there and they were closed too. Now I was getting heated. I called them again and told her what was going on. I was sent to another location, whom was giving me a hard time and didnt even have the truck I reserved. Just hate it. I didnt curse or scream. My mom paid for the truck so I could go on about my business(GOD/Tithes). First we moved my stuff from Public Storage to my current house. Then we went and moved my people out there house to the new house in another state. WOW! But now they're right down the street from Starbucks.. so I can kill 2 birds with one stone. LOL! I was so tired I couldnt even talk on the phone.. I went str8 to sleep on 2 people. I got up this morning after I just gave my grandma $240 that I didnt have to give thinking I am so broke I cant afford to pay attention. Thanking him anyway I went on and got up with this aching body and began to clean up and finish packing. I found some money that I put up/hid from myself. I immediately got up and starting shouting and praising him cause I been so broke for the last couple weeks that I aint been able to eat. I been eating crackers and water. LOL... Im not playing... But if you praise him the blessings will come down. Ok, now im done testifying ill go back to cleaning cause im sure its plenty of money in here cause I am always hiding money from myself. Today I begin NEW Members class.

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always confess money cometh!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Marz said...

HALLELUJAH.

The grain of a mustard seed.

(Don' got me all sparked up. LOL)

-Marz

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

SprintPCS is a pain...I was cut off for owing them 3 cents. I am not kidding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home