Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just let me handle it

On Thursday I went to work in not so great of a mood. All I wanted to do was go home. But I stayed anyway to complete my work and to keep my mind off the things going on around me. I had to make some decisions regarding my future and I got some not so pleasant results but I know they were the right choices for me to make. The main decision is to get my money back for the condo. The many loops of fire I have had to jump through to get this place. It is not for me to have and I know God has something out there better for me. Later that evening I was taken to Grand Luex Cafe by Restaurant who I talked to about a lot of different things. He bought my dinner so I was happy. I took him to his barber house and we sat and talked about a whole lot while we were waiting on the barber to arrive. Come to find out he knows a lot of people I do. We’ve crossed many streets together! LOL, I went home. I’ve been praying for a change and what I needed to do to stop the blocking of my blessings. Woke up Friday with a change in mind. Arrived at work and there my tagline read “This acct will be deleted come 4pm. People tried to talk me out of doing it. Others were supportive and just wanted to maintain communication with me. They were told to contact me via Sprint PCS. The moment arrived. 4pm hit and I hit the terminate button. R.I.P. Babydreds04 and I got a confirmation email stating that the acct was non existent. Later that evening I went out to dinner with Naperville and Winthrop. Long time since I had been anywhere with either of them. It was a rather nice evening with to much going on. Which I should have kept to myself for I probably started something. After that I went to Dekalb part 1 house and then we went out to my granny house and stayed out there for hours. I went home and got in the bed. Saturday, I was a bum I didn’t do nothing but lay in bed all day and the few times I did get up I cleaned my room and performed various tasks around the house. Sunday I got up at like 6 and finished cleaning. I got ready for church and basically I stayed there all day. I encouraged Dekalb 1 to go to church with me and he did. It was a great service and he enjoyed it too. I took him back to school that evening after church. I was too tired to drive back so I stayed the night. WELL!! I came home and went to see my granny and since I was out there I went to see Starbucks…. Today I woke up in a bad mood! I was like why the hell did I have to wake up all early. I took my little time as if I didn’t have somewhere to be. But God has been working with me to improve myself. He has taught me to lean on him in all that I do. Also when I am going through something to give it to him and he will handle his battles. Confirmation today: In order to have a testimony you have to been through a test. Lord Knows I have to get forgiveness all the time for I know I have failed many tests. Now I am getting all emotional so now I will continue to stay prayerful. My blessings are on their way so I am diligently waiting for I know they are coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home