Tuesday, January 10, 2006

In the season

Have you ever just been so horny that all you could think was sex? All you could talk was sex? And then to make it no better everyone around you was talking nasty. Well that has happened to me in the last couple days. All ive been doing is talking nasty and thinking about having sex with someone. I even thought well its time for me to go back to girls. Seeing as though im so indecisive I opted out of having sex with either. I been talking to my co-workers who are just as nasty or even nastier. Who would ever imagine old woman talking nasty to a young gent like me, who might I add is a pure angel. Well when I got to talking back to them they were in suspense. It seems that everyone is in their season and needs to go and get laid. Who shall be the one? Well news on the condo... they are giving me hell and im about to renig on my contract and get my money back. If it aint one thing its another but I am determined not to let it get me down. Im actually praying for it. Well first I had to come up with some more money. SURE, I have an extra 3,400 sitting around to pay for a stupid condo. Well If I had 3,400 sitting around I surely wouldnt invest in a condo. Im no baller and I aint trying to be one just yet. Then Today, they tell me I have to pay off the 3 negative things on my credit report. Ok... So i called and paid all the 3 things totaling something like 1500. Ok... Now I am really broke and like I told my grandma.. Im going to go start selling my body on the corner. LOL... she told me I was nasty as hell too cause I been "talking bad" around her. My love life is at a stand still. This question was asked to me by my Sister today, Can you have sex with your friends and still remain friends? This is a trick question and of course my answer was NO. Ive been there before... It doesnt work. Call me a hoe or whatever but Ive had with at least 50% of my friends and I know it doesnt work. Thats why I had to cut it out. Sex messes things up and they are difficult to maintain after that. They are really difficult to maintain when you have sex on more than one ocassion and maybe continue to have it. Ive seen it happen to me as well as others. My best advice is to never mess with your friends if you expect to remain friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home