Thursday, June 08, 2006

Creator of our own Insecurities


This is going to be a day of questions and free lanced thoughts from me. On yesterday morning my day started out with me cursing one of my acqaintances out. He has to be the stupidess fags in Chicago. I cursed his ass out for like 30 minutes because he acts as if he is slow or just dont want to understand what the fuck your saying to him. Then all he did was sit and hold the phone which made me even madder. He is one of those people that call and ask you for advice and then don’t want to hear what you have to say. Why even ask me? Then he told me that they broke up and now they back together. He constantly jumps back and forth with this guy. I asked why do you keep doing this? "I love him," I told him he was stupid and he didnt love him nor did the boy love him... then told him he is nice looking, slim, and can do a whole lot better than that. He can have most of the people he wants..I said stupid muthafucker how in the hell can you say you love someone and you dont know what love is. With that I hung up the phone cause I was tired of wasting my breath. He has worn all his friends out talking about this guy. The moral of the story is "if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck, then it is a duck! With that he is mad at me and I don’t care. Now on to more important issues.. I looked at 2 apartments yesterday. I liked both of them. One was a bit small and the other was kind of hood. But I could do either of them. Got appointments to look at 5 more this week and then im going to make a decision on Monday. Last night I asked my aunt could my guy come over. Surprisingly she said yeah. I felt stupid being a grown ass man and having to ask can I have company. The only stipulation is that he could not sleep in the bed with me and guess what she did? She got up in the middle of the night like a fucking no life having stalker and made sure we were not sleeping in the same bed. I’m like "will you take your ass to bed and stop walking around waking me up." It is my belief that we are the creators of our own insecurities. I have found myself thinking things in my head that probably don’t happen and are not happening. But once I believe it, it’s not changing my mind. An acquaintance of mine was telling me he had a dream that his guy was cheating and that he did not care about him. It turned to the point where he had it in his mind and began to feel insecure about his guy. He began to ask him if there was someone else and question after question. But nothing was going on. Often I think that is the reason why people cheat is because they think in their heads that their significant others are messing with someone else so they have to match that so they run right out and get them someone else. Other things that play into it is if they are not satisfying you. Two people need to be sexually compatible and both need to want to have sex if the other wants to do it. No sense in a very sexual person dating a person who doesnt care to have sex often because it will lead to people running out to meet someone else to make up the difference. If you have ever cheated what made you do it? I have never cheated but the thought has crossed my mind.

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insecurities come by true impressions too. You have to be a master to separate the two avenues.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger BK said...

I'm wit chris.. I don't cheat.. I've been cheated on and that is THE WORST feeling..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home