Monday, June 19, 2006

SO HE IS HAVING MY BABY!

My bad peeps I know I have not been keeping the blog updated but Maurice has been hella busy. I've been working three jobs....1 Ft job as a Counselor/Casemanager/social worker...1 pt job as a home based Counselor... and another doing Interior Decorating. I have been very tired and Ill be glad when I go on Vacation next week to chill the fuck 0ut. This was a great weekend. I spent 75% of it with my baby. It is my motto that "If you go looking for something then you will find it." Well thats exactly what my baby did. He decided he wanted to go through my texts to see what I have been saying to people and what they had been saying to me. Walmart2 decided he wanted to text me and tell me I was not going to use him for sex and that he was not my rebound. Im like dawg I dont like you and I aint on that. Luckily im not the cheating type if I would have given him something to see. Friday I went on to my co-worker house to finish prepping her house for painting and getting the last of the furniture out and the carpet up. I so wanted to mess around in her house but we didnt out of respect for her. My baby was like I dont want you to talk to such and such and anymore. I was like fine. So he erased like 30 numbers out my phone. LOL.. Ok since he wanted to play like that I did the same to him. On Saturday I got up and worked from 8 until 5 and then me and Lilbdbrown went out with Cash for his birthday. We met up with one of our Fellow Chicago Bloggers by the name of E at Papadeux. It was a nice restaurant and I could see myself going there again. E was cool and too quiet for me. I was NO WAY will you meet me after almost a year and not say anything. So me being the socialite and the outgoing person I got him to talk. Thanks for the compliment at Dinner! LOL.. Then I went and picked up my baby and the four of us went to Jackson Park. We went to my mom's after I dropped everyone off. All im going to say is between Saturday night and Sunday Morning was a DAMN great time for the both of us. Iwill not get into specifics but it was Mind blowing and back breaking! He almost got me to compromise myself, but I didnt. Sunday was church as usual. I was totally not feeling the guest pastor we had. He str8 blew me. My family really annoys the fuck out of me. From my momma with her psychosis and granny and her boat addiction. They got all these problems and the nerve to want to tell me about my addiction to SEX and MEN. LOL! Then today my mom blows me again by telling me that me and my guy arent going to last a lifetime. I say WHY NOT? Because your not fucking being with a man for the rest of your life. Your going to get married and have some kids. "No Im not" "Yes you are." Whatever LADY! So finally when she was done arguing she said well I guess "THOSE KINDS OF RELATIONSHIPS" can have children too. LOL, I replied Im workin on getting him pregnant now! She got mad and got off the phone. SHE KNOWS I AM HER CHILD so I dont know why she goes there with me. I can't wait til he gives BIRTH!

2 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger E said...

I can see the headlines now...first man to be impregnated by another man...:-)

Heh..I get where you're coming from now regarding our meeting. But that's why you were there to balance things out...*LOL*.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO.. omg ok.. I got tears in my eyes.. you an yo momma LOL and then ya aunt.. LMAO lawd begeesus..

well u have to tell me what E is like since he is Mr. Mystery with the lovely voice LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home