Sunday, December 31, 2006

Resolutions and Such


I FIRST WANT TO WISH OF ALL YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wow, I know I have not written a blog in about 2 or 3 weeks but I did not have the energy to do so. Then my school wanted to start this one class early and get it over with so I have also been taking this one class so I get done earlier. During all of this I have to say that I have some truly wonderful friends... Special thanks to my close friends: KING LOUIS, Tooroyal, Cash, Dalilbbrown, Debbie, Ms. Kornbread, Charlie, Datsexynig,longshot, and suburbanboi and 360 friends: Daryl, Will, Identity Warfare, and the rest of yall. You guys have been there for me to encourage me and keep lifted up.
My Christmas HOLIDAY was GREAT! I got basically everything I wanted plus some... Damn, I got 5 old navy gifts cards, other gift cards,shirts, underware, and other stuff. I have not done much but chill. Yesterday I went out of town to bury my cousin and then I realized then my Grandma just needs someone to talk to. We talked all the way there and back, I never realized what good friends we are. Its funny how your here one day and gone the next. I have lost 2 loved ones in the short 2 weeks ive been gone off 360. I lost one cousin and we buried him Saturday before last and then the next Saturday his son died and the following we buried him. Its sad!
Now I must go and finish scrubbing this house cause my Granny always taught me to never bring the NEW Year in with a Dirty house. Besides alll my friends are coming over for this party I didnt know I was having. Before the new year begins, I must purge myself of all the things that held me back. All of the people who are no good in my life. I must now leave those things in 2006 and incorporate and new and positive people in my life.
In 2007 my goals include :
a. Getting a 4.0 in school
b. Getting a new car
c. Buying some property
d. Staying more active in the gym and doing what my personal trainer tells me to do
e. Living my life to its fullest since when I die, I cant enjoy it anymore
f. spending as much time with my family and friends as I can.
What are some of things you want to work on for the NEW YEAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home