Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Gay or Straight?

First I want to give mad props to the ROYAL FAMILY for making my birthday weekend a great one. Special thanks to Kash for being the organizer of the weekend and Too Royal for driving up here.. It was all a surprise to me and I knew nothing about it. It all started out on Friday with dinner and bowling at Lucky Stripes. Madame Kornbread and the crew met us up there. Saturday some light shopping and dinner at Wildfire. Sunday, Garretts popcorn run and lunch at IHOP. I know we eat a lot.
Statefarm is pissing me off, them bitches still ain’t got my car fixed and waiting on a police report and its been damn near 2 weeks.

Today I am going to talk about the STORY of my life: SEX. Im having one of those random moments and thought I would discuss. Well, do you think that the lack of sex can make one cranky? The reason why I am asking is because I am told by many people that I am cranky and it is because I ain’t hitting that ass or pussy on a regular. What are your thoughts? I been having a lot of sexual related dreams and I can not fathom where they might be coming from. Where did the sanctity of sex go? I was having this conversation with this guy today and he showed me how fucking RUTHLESS people are.

(5/30/2007 12:57:12 PM): I'm lettin you know now, i want my back broke in while i'm single...by one nigga. somebody i can trust no strings attatched, dats clean and knows he's clean, that can promise me if he fucks somebody else dat he gone strap up...then we can take it to the next level
Mukky (5/30/2007 2:27:17 PM): Oh you want it raw?
Mukky (5/30/2007 2:29:25 PM): so what about your status?
(5/30/2007 2:29:34 PM): what about it?
Mukky (5/30/2007 2:34:59 PM): Are u sure that your not harboring any diseases that can be transferred to the top
(5/30/2007 2:35:44 PM): What I like, and what I do mean two different things...
Mukky (5/30/2007 2:36:00 PM): oh ok
(5/30/2007 2:36:01 PM): just ''cause I asked u, don't mean I ask every nigga the same thing
(5/30/2007 2:36:13 PM): but don't worry, you have already disqualified yourself
WTF, I thought.. I immediately ended the conversation.

TOP OR BOTTOM? What makes one a top or what makes one a bottom? Niggas be on that bullshit. So I accidently hit a couple of tops up and they were all ready to get on their backs.. Oh im verse! Another question, if your having a phone bone with someone… and they CLAIM to be a Top… How is it that your phone boning and they want you to beat it up … Doesn’t it sound like he is a bottom to you?

GAY or STRAIGHT? Ok I had this issue with this fag I met from BGC. He want to be gay in the night and straight by day. I mean how can you let a nigga stick his in your hole and fuck you and then claim straight the next day. I told him just like I told one of my friends… “To thine own self be true” “you do it because you like it” Its nothing wrong with being GAY.
360 what are your thought on all of that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home