Thursday, November 10, 2005

Staying Prayerful under satan's attack

As I go into my 34th day of celibacy, it surely has been a "HARD" struggle dealing with it but im making it. I woke up with a nice hard on and was ready to pop one off. I was butt naked so I grabbed my dick and began to rub and stroke it. Damn, im super horny.... and I dont have a solution for my problem. I stopped because I want to bust one with my hand...(uhmmmm, maybe someone elses hand, mouth, pussy, booty), LOL. In the midst of my moment...i got a text from 2 years telling me to have a nice day at work and told me I was on his mind and he had to let me know. To my surprise this surely brightened my day. I also got a text from country club hills. For the remainder of the morning until I left for work I talked to Atlanta. I'm going up to his job and to his new house after work. During my seminar...I realized that racism is still so real. There was this later who had to be the ugliest white woman I have seen in a while.... Everytime we would discuss a scenario...she made sure she mentioned the race of the person. No one else in this whole seminar said anything about race. Dumb dizzy brod. I never knew that my clients loved me so much...but today, when I went in the office....they were overjoyed to see me, that put a big smile on my face. Big Shout out to my Boo from ATL....Simon Says...with his sexy self.... The conversation is great.... I went to Atlanta's house and helped him move some of this things in. While he cleaned the house I got in bed to talk to STL and go to sleep.. He came and got in the bed with me...We slept for a while and I got up and came home. Question....I told someone I wanted them to relocate to my city to be with me....would you relocate to another city to be with someone from the internet?

4 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

you are gving the devuil waaaaay too much power ...

i was supposed to do a post about that huh?

gotta remember to do so ... soon!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i guess i did not answer the question huh?

maybe, depending upon what the relationship was like, what was going on and how serious they were ...

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Waddie G. said...

I wouldn't move for another person unless there was a relationship while we were in the same city and that person moved away.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

HELL TO THAT NAH!

IF you do move, make sure you sign a prenump and have a room for me so I can come and create magic with my fairy dust

 

Post a Comment

<< Home