Friday, June 30, 2006

Moving is for the birds


First I want to thank GOD for my my apartment and tho im very grateful i'll have to say that moving aint for me. Next I would like to thank all my readers who sent your congrats! Well I have not been paying attention to blogs this week due to my packing my things and moving which is not an easy task. Im so tired! Cash and My boo have been helping to move some things over in my car but hell it only fits so much. The official move in is tommorow and im looking forward to it. The only thing I dont like about my apt is the bathroom but I have now devised a plan to fix it to my likings! Now that im leaving for good my aunt seems to be a little sad because im leaving but hey she pushed me out. Everyone can look forward to the housewarmings being in August sometime. Im going to have one for Blood Family and another for FAMILY. My mom will probably coordinate the one for the blood family and ChiBlknAsian is going to coordinate the other one. Remember to get gift reciepts. He wants me to register at Target, Walmart, and Pier One which I'll do so by the middle of the month. This brings me to some things I have noticed about my neighbors. They are all family or at least Family friendly. The neighbors across the parking lot have a medium sized Pride flag in the window and the neighbors across the street have a big ass RAINBOW across they're front windows. All I could do was laugh and damn this is going to be a great summer. Im almost sure my next door neighbors are lesbians or switchhitters. LOL... Anytime you like, feel free to stop by the cable is already working and I got couches and chairs for you to sit on.. I have no food yet so bring your own. LOL... Right now Im at work wishing I was at home in my bed cause im whopped!

3 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Marz said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR APARTMENT, AND ENJOY LIVING IN FAMILY VILLE.

It's like your in San ran or something. (LOL)


-Marz

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger BK said...

lmao @ the moving truck.. I know that's right baby bruh!!!! I am not going to be happy moving in October but I will be LOL :)

waiting for pics and send me your registry so I can send you something.. since I won't be able to attend the housewarming!

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger E said...

It does sound like it'll be a great summer for you. Congrats on the place...:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home