Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Update

Startin with Friday being a good day for me I got paid so I knew I would be moving out soon. The one place in Hyde Park I really liked was playing games with me. Here it has been two weeks and no one had called me back telling me if I had the place or not. I have been calling them everyday and still they are giving me No answers. So I said FUCK THEM ill find me a new place and they will refund me my deposit. Saturday I worked and then went out for the evening with Cash and Dekalb. We went up North to kick it and see what the Crowd was up too. I ran into some associates, former pieces, and Chi Blk N Asian. From what I could tell in the car he is a nice guy. Sunday was Pride and I actually had a real good time up there. I didnt see many of my past sexual pieces like I saw last year. It was a great event. The highlight of my day was when I saw these two fags fighting on the CTA. It was hilarious! They beat the shit out of one another and beat the shirts off each other. One of them had his stomach taped up with duct tape. LOL.. OMG... Can you believe that? I was like oh my GOD! If you fat then you fat aint no trying to hide it? Im fat and aint no way im taping shit up. I've been on vacation all week and finally I got a place. Ive been moving my stuff in there slowly and I will fully be in there this weekend. I am so HAPPY! Im happy to be away from my nagging, full of shit ass family. I have never met people who for the hell of it bothers people. How about getting a fucking life and stop bothering me!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home