Friday, January 05, 2007

Kicking My Ass

I am thankful to be in the land of living on today. I brought the New Year with a bang and spent it with some of those whom I love dearly: My Brother and sister, Cash, King Louis, and Dalilbbrown and my sisters friend. They conned me into having a last minute get together and we had a blast. I forgot to add one resolution and that is being NICE to everyone I encounter even those that lack respect. I know this will be one bitter hard struggle. All im going to say is working and school is kicking my Royal Black Ass. God I thought I would be able to work 2 jobs, have a social life, and have time for school. My friends you guys know that I love you but Papa has got work to do and it must be done if I want my 4.0. Oh yeah, so far from the work I have already completed I have a 100% in my class and I am not looking forward to getting anything less than a 99 in the class which is still an A. Getting this A has many benefits, it has reduced car insurance and it makes my family proud. LOL. I am not gone sit hear and lie and say im not tired.. Cause i feel like ive been through the fire and through the FLOOD.. After I left my 2nd job, I went home and had some work that had to be in by midnight(moutain standard time) and after that I crashed and was out in 10mins max. I think another reason its dragging me down is because I have been out of school for a while and it all seems foreign to me. LOL.. Damn APA formatted papers. WTF! But as far as this weekend is concerned it will be spent finishing Projects, typing 2 ten page papers that are due next week. If I dont do them I wont enjoy my trip to ATL next week because ill be stuck in the hotel room typing papers and shit.. Which I aint gone do... Also, I got to take some stuff back to the store so Ill have money to have a great time in the ATL. Car Shopping is in order as well. Tell me what you think about these cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home