Monday, June 25, 2007

2 weekends from hell

Well as we all know the ROYAL FAMILY went to New York weekend.. Everyone else arrived at 1pm and I didn’t get there til 9. All the flight were delayed and which mine was one of them. WTF? Then I arrived and went to the rental car place who was giving me hell then I realized that my damn Debit card was gone.. WTF? Can it get any worst? Then on to the hotel which I was having the most difficulty getting too.. Talk about driving miles to correct an error. So I finally after my 4 laps around I got to the hotel. My battery was dead on my phone so I couldn’t call up. Later that evening we went to New York and I met up with my friend.
Saturday, We lost our damn minds and went shopping. At that point my phone began to be on the brinks.. DAMNIT. We got rained on and I ran out of money! I am not one to carry cash on me so It went so fast. Sunday was pretty much the same, except I didn’t have the money to shop. We ventured down to Harlem to see some historical sites. Monday, the fucking flight delayed again. NY and NJ are not some places that I will be considering moving too.
~This Weekend~
It was PRIDE time in the city and we participated in the festivities as we always do. Friday we went out to eat and then we walked around the North side. This night is when the bullshit started. We run into Cash’s guy, which we don’t like each other for some reason or some others. Well, I am a firm believer in not being phony so I didn’t say anything to him. Well at that point and it created conflict between half the group of 4. Which created a big argument all the way home.
Saturday, that was over and we started out with partaking in the festivities. I was texting someone else, when Cash decided to go through their phone. Not only violating the privacy of someone elses phone but repeating what was said back to the people who told me in the first place. This created an uproar with people not even there with us. I was fucking pissed. Because nothing that is some unnecessary drama which could have been avoided. As friends we all have to outweigh the good and bad. The good of one doesn’t outweigh the bad of others so I felt like he was only concerned with himself at that point and he lost some cool points with me at that point. Sometimes things are better left kept quiet. I just left the group and caught the bus home because I didn’t want to be in the midst of people while I was angry.

Because of this I have been fighting with my ex all weekend about the shit and this boy. It brought some things to the forefront of our “relationships. We now know we hate one another and I now who was and is most important in my life and I know it ain’t me. I been told that I am arrogant, a bitch, a queen and much more to name. Then to top it off. I was told my EX that he lost respect for me. WTF does that mean? Clearly when someone loses respect for you that means you are the scum of the earth to them. It means they dont give a damm what they say and do in front or behind your back-MrCool. It’s an ongoing fight. Now after the relationship has been over. I didn’t respect him in the relationship and all this other shit. So after hearing all I heard I know now the friendship between us over and maybe should have happened

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home