Monday, November 21, 2005

Fight or Flight

Regret is also when you later realize what you could've done and cannot go back and change.

Upon sitting at home all day yesterday, I realised some things about myself.... They are horrible, but must be changed. I sat back and realized that my EX has scarred me really bad and I trust no one. But I also realized that I have forfeited on some good relationships simply because I would rather take FLIGHT then accept the LOVE. That muthafucker is still out here still hurting people and scarring them.. I know this because I ended up meeting some of the people he has been with since our break Up. Because of him I wont let anyone get close to me so that I dont have to be in a Relationship. TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT "IM AFRAID OF LOVE." I have missed out on some good relationships this year...because I chose to take flight. I have missed out on Springfield, Dolton, and Dekalb simply because when I felt myself getting close to them.. I did and said something to make them not like me anymore or even talk to me. But the only person that I hurt was ME! so as I finally get to meet another person whereever he is and whoever he is... I will not run him/her away nor will take the FLIGHT. I am not sure why I am afraid of LOVE~~~

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The greatest power over regret is forgiveness. In order to move on and experience a holistic life again is to forgive the ones who hurt you. Yes, it is easier said than done because over time of thinking about what happened in the past, you develop a hate and stirred by anger. Forgiveness destroys the power of regret. After you decide to forgive, move on and do not look back. Take the lesson, drop the unnecessary baggage because it will only slow you down in your progress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home