Tuesday, November 15, 2005

God Of Completion

God has always told me Patience was one of the best Virtues he could give me. Shortly and slowly im learning it. I was in the market to buy my own building and I got the approval for the bank loan and was going through the process.. Maybe I am stuck up or Very Grande as I like to say. But no buildings out there satisfied my taste. So I gave up on it besides that I got 2 New car notes and really didnt need to tax anything else on myself simply cause I would hate to have gone bankrupt. Right now I am living with my Elderly aunt and I must admit it is a challenge and I am ready to move out which I planned on doing by the end of the month. Tell you how Good GOD IS............. Something told me to call my God Sister and she informed me of a condo thats for sale. It sounds like a good deal so please pray for me and the Endeavor Im going to embark simply cause only the LORD knows how much I am ready to move. And if this works for me then I Will be so happy. I will go to view this place on Saturday morning. I already have visions in my head of what my colors will be. Now on to the Present thats....I stayed home from work once again today...sick... To be honest I would much rather be at work than in some bed at home. I will not be defeated by the sickness Demon. My blood pressure is sky high and im dehydrated. One illness is feeding off of the other...Once I get this Dehydration under control then the Blood pressure will go down some...and among things I need to stop stressing out....and letting things worry me....A friend told me it will kill me and Literally thats what it is doing. Imma turn it all over to the LORD and he will work it out. Ok...so maybe I need to call some people let us talk and then we can go back to no talking cause as the underlying problem at hand is solved. Tommorow I will see if I am well enough to go back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home