Monday, November 14, 2005

Weird Dreams

As I was sitting here all day in between the computer and My bed...I finally was able to take a nap. I had some of the craziest dreams....1. Springfield called me and asked me to go to eat with him and then he told me he was ready to be with me. You know I was lovin it cause he is so fine and the perfect Puerto Rican Lover. I just talked to him on Saturday as a matter of fact...I was telling him how I LIKED how he catered to me etc..and we should do dinner or something...Speaking it into Existence. and the other dream was about Winthrop....He all of a sudden came out of the Wood and was like Hey Maurice, how you doing etc...to make a long dream Short. We need to sit down and talk. Then I woke up with a massive Headache. I got up and hung up my clothes and cleaned my room. Dolton came over and brought me some Catfish and Chicken wings from J&J's. I thank her so much for everything she has been doing for me while I am sick. I am so horny..that I was ready to give her some or go out and get me some. Oh well..I'll see what tommorow brings. Still not feeling that well, just yet.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

okay so what did yall sit and chat about or did I miss something

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are recovering. I don't feel good either....but only if I can hold out a few more days...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home