Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Im over it

Today I pressed my way out to work...Everyone was mad at me including my boss and friends.... They said I should have taken another day off. My blood pressure was still high. I just realized today that I dont need to anyone in my life that is here to anger me or patronize me. I wonder would you rather see me dead? Why continue to bother someone and make them sicker. I am tired of all the stuff is being said, tired of being bothered, tired of the aggravation. I cut people out and yet in still they dont get it. I mean if you are/were a true friend and you had a issue with me..why not come to me and address it. Or are you doin things intentionally to make me sick so you can get that phone call of someone telling you of my death? Is that what you want? I dont think you will be getting that phone call because I we will not have any contact with each other until you are ready to be a friend and if not To HeLL with you. I will not allow anyone to put me in my early grave. If it were a matter between you and death I choose to live and defeat both. Now back to my day... I went to visit a friend and he Bought me a bear to cheer me up & for me to get well.. That was one of the best things someone has done for me in a long time. We went to Walmart and then we went back to his house. He recieved some rather disturbing news...Pray for him. Pray for me as I am able to do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me and defeat my enemies when they try to come for me. The Devil is a liar....I will not be on any medicine and the enemy will not come into my head and make me think I am not someone, that no one loves me, and that I cant develop relationships/ friendships with people. HE IS A LIAR..... I will be healed without the aid of medicine, I am someone, A lot of people love me and those that dont...its not my battle its theirs, and I will find some meaningful friends and find me a someone to call my own. And I think there is still hope for my friendship with others...
Speak It
The only way to be delivered and defeat the enemy is to get it out....dont hold it in....let it go. I recited it and that was the beginning of my healing & Deliverance......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home