Tuesday, November 15, 2005

He sends me all the Words I need to hear from him

As i was checking my email tonight I found an email from an Old classmate and GOD put this on her heart to share with me.......
GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU!
It shall be well with you this year.. No matter how much your enemies try this year, they will not succeed. You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals this year. For the remaining months of the year, All your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will be incoming in abundance. Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings sorrows and pains because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. He has taken away the hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you down. I knocked at heaven's door this morning, God asked me... My child! whatcan I do for you? And I said, Father, please protect and bless the>person reading this message... God smiled and answered... Request granted. If you believe, send it to those you care for. Have a Blessed Day..........................................
Yet in still I dont feel good...My last result im hoping is to have to go back to the Hospital. Something else is going on and they need to run some more tests to find out what the problem is!! I am doing all I can to nurse myself back to health and it only seems to be getting worse. I have not consumed anything with Sodium in it....Never was a big salt eater in the first place. I dont add salt to my food unless it tastes like It-Shay.....LOL.... Tonight I went and had my blood pressure checked and it was still quite elevated and my kidneys were hurting me as if I had not consumed not an ounce of Water nor Gatorade today. Hairdresser told me "U need to go to the hospital, u gon be fine...just do what the Doctor says and Rest...AND GET OFF YAHOO,dont make me call and get your internet turned off. Ok....im going to get some pedialyte and some things that contain pottassium before I am six feet under.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home