Thursday, November 17, 2005

Who am I?

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that was not supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You will break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You will fight with your best friend. You will blame a new love for things an old one did. You will cry because time is passing too fast, and you will eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you have never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you will never get back. P. Fields
Thanking GOD for second chance to be in the land of the living. Leviticus 16 Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour; I am the LORD. 17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. 18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Being a child of the most HIGH GOD, and for me to make it to glory I have to do some things. For one the hate in my heart towards a lot of GOD's children is gone. I spoke my mind and how I felt about the whole situation. Some laughed and more will laugh....Laugh on I dont care.... For ALL my burdens have been lifted. Exodus 6:6 - Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments. I dont have to worry about anyone on this earth for I am an heir to the throne of God.... And no matter what how any earthly being feels about me or what they say about me.... I will inherit the Kingdom of GOD..... and be able to walk them streets paved in GOD. Deuteronomy 12:10 - But when ye go over Jordan, and dwell in the land which the LORD your God giveth you to inherit, and when he giveth you rest from all your enemies round about, so that ye dwell in safety. GOD has told me Great Things in Store for me. I am a good person with a good heart and their is not a soul on this earth that can say anything about me I dont know about myself. I never claimed to be perfect nor did I aim at perfection..I just did what I could. The Devil has used people close to me to upset me in the last couple months making them enemies of mine. Truth, I have not lost not a moments sleep about it...and I sleep well every night and maybe throughout the course of a day they manage to make me mad....Im yet learning to ignore them. Deuteronomy 20:4 - For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. Im not going to fight or argue with anyone because I dont have too.. it's not my fight in the first place, I hope all everyone has realized that. But whatever it is thats good for me will remain and the rest will disappear out of my life for one reason or another and I wont worry about it. It hurts at first, but like Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall they will come to past. Numbers 10:35 - And it came to pass, when the ark set forward, that Moses said, Rise up, LORD, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't loose your peace over small stuff...let them go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home