Sunday, November 20, 2005

Weekend Recap

Been in Hiatus. Sorry! On Thursday me and Twin made up with the help of Hair Stylist while he was retwisting my hair. He is such an ass...But I love him. We talked about a lot of different subjects such as me being hard on myself and a whole bnunch of self improvement issues. Then he got on my phone and started texting twin from my phone and sending pictures. Thats how we made up. That lead us to talk and come up with a solution to the problems we have. Im glad to have him back. I talked to my current person Im talking too and we will call him Bellwood and we met one another on Friday night. That would have been our first time me...I told him some things about me and that he had to accept me for who I am. I am a fun loving, crazy complex guy that has no room for the games and that it takes another complex person to know how to deal and understand me. Also, if I present a problem then he should address it immediately and not let the problem escalate. I called Dekalb tonight before I went to bed and left a long message stating my feelings and that im sorry for the hurt I caused him. I got no return phone calls. I got read by my bosses on Friday and was made to make a Dr's Appt, and for me to take care of myself, and what not to eat. WOW... Im not claiming being sick and REBUKE in the the Name of JESUS. On Friday I wrote letters to three people, and I not sure what mode of delivery I will use, they will get them before the end of this week. Later Friday evening I finally went to go meet Bellwood. CUTE as hell, thick, Tall, not to fem, and Chocolate just the way I like em. We came back to my house and chilled. I got in the bed and went to sleep and then woke up and realised he was over there playing with his nipples. WOW!!! Dude wanted me to touch him. So I did just that. Nothing to much jumped off but I got a little bad head out of it...He aint that good. Then I took him home at 2am per his request. Needless to say he wont be coming back to my crib unless he drives his self. MAYBE NEVER!!! Saturday went to Champaign and got my sister. Talked to Westside for a long time and then went to Club Spin with my friends. Had some fun! I drank me a little something which got me crunk and made me dance all night. Atlanta was there so I danced with him too. When I dropped Twin off upon leaving his house.. I almost had a collision with this big ass Deer.... He ran right in front of my car in Twins Parking lot. That would have been the end of my Honda. I slept until late on Sunday, which caused me to miss church. I cooked me a sunday dinner and stayed in bed all day until I went to my granny house at 7. I stopped by my friend Harvey house, we chilled and she is trying to hook me up with someone. I called Dekalb from her phone and finally he answered. WOW....Damn 2 weeks and finally I got to him. I went home!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home