Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I been away but now Im back..

Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear. Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you. Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget. Don't let the past hold you back, you're missing the good stuff. BEST FRIENDS(EIU, TWIN, RIQQI) are the siblings God forgot to give us.When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your BEST FRIEND will be there. Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
I think I may have my Dekalb pt 1 back... We had!! And part 2 and I had!! What a peaceful holiday...No family fights,etc. I started reading the book Beyond the Down Low not intriguing at all. On Saturday I had to take care of some of my financial situations so I took my sister back to school and got some money out my secret stash. Then I went to Charleston to see EIU, i missed him I had not seen him in about three months. While driving there I decided that we should drive down to STL. So I arrived and my friend we'll call her classmate, came to see me. I made him drive me to STL, we went to go see my Dookem Slim(a good Friend), STL, and STLDUDE might I add some things about(LATER). I had a wonderful time and cant wait to do it again. We drove back to Charleston and I spent the night. I told no one but I was having a a rough week and I had to get God's direction. My breaking point was on Sunday on my way back from STL.... Listening to Dorinda You don’t have to leave here the same that took me on in and I been fine since then! Sunday I was at wits end with Pt1 and if I had not heard from him by the end of this day, I was done.. It never fails here he came back!! Im kinda glad but then I went on through it and told Pt2 we could talk. Since he and everyone else was telling me I wasnt giving him a fair chance. Who knows what he will bring to the table. Monday would bring nothing out of the ordinary. Tuesday would bring somethings I didnt expect to happen this year. Out of the blue, I recieved a text from Naperville, WOW!!! So we began to talk and I removed him from my block list and while I was in there I removed Markham too. I talked to both of them. We all can be friends again. Me and Dekalb part2 continue to have at it. He is something else and I aint going to fight with him. He is determined to do anything in his power to make me like him. Ok, ill admit he is growing on me and I might give him a chance. Dekalb part1 must take me as a joke. As much as Im going to hate to do it, imma have to move on and maybe later he will see my worth. Instead of being honest with me he wants me to chase after him. Wednesday was fine and not much went on. I went out to eat with my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home