Friday, November 25, 2005

Ive got so much to be thankful for

Im Thankful for everything in my life that I dont have the TIME nor room on a blog to tell it so Ill just talk about right now. This week surely has been a trying week. I talked to Dekalb and he said he wanted to talk to me.. WOW!! Im waiting on that talk. For starters my grandma was in the Hospital and I spent a lot of my time at the Hospital with her, She came home yesterday after being in there all week. I took that pretty hard cause I dont like seeing her in the Hospital and especially not in ICU. Then for my own health I had to get on Blood pressure pills. WOW.. age 24 and on medicine. Wow and they make dilusional. All week my co-workers and my boss tried to figure out my sexuality. I wanted to tell them to "CATCH IT!" One by one I was sat down and asked what was bothering me and that possibly I was hiding/harboring something inside that is making me sick and it is eventually going to kill me if I dont let it out. My boss then began to say you are battling with something. I told her I aint battling with nothing and I know whassup. LOL... the look on her face. I went to see Dekalb at his house and we talked....and I went to the club with some friends. Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I realized I have so much to be thankful for. First just being in the land of the living cause I know I should be long dead and sleeping in my grave. Next thankful for family, (granny, momma, Aunties, cousins, and the most important people in my life MY siblings) for if it were not for them then I would not be where I am today; A successful young man. Next my close friends...... Although I dont have alot of friends in general but mad Shout outs to my close friends: Cash(although I didnt think it would be possible, Were still friends), Riqqi ( Weve had our differences,but were friends), Dolton (When I felt it was me against the world, you loved me, and never turned your back on me), EIU (When I was the worst friend that there could be, you stood by me), and not to forget my Internet Companions...(You know who you are, but thanks for the encouragement and anything else you did to help my day go better). Then all the things that are going great in my life and of course the bad..... (SHOUTING , THANK YA LORD THANK YA!!). Dekalb pt.2 is something else, he has been playing mind and head games all day and last night. I had to finally snap off and tell him I aint a muthaFUCKING Milton Bradley or Parker brothers board game and to take that shit to someone else. He BLEW THE FUCK OUT OF ME!! Today I didnt do anything but stayed in the house in my bed. And I will continue to do so.... Oh and I deleted one of my profiles.......So RIP BABYDREDS04 @adam4adam.

3 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Harold Gibson said...

Interesting post. So much stuff for someone so young. Hang in there.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Cash S. said...

UM....UPDATE!!!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Unconquerable Soul said...

yeah, we need an update

 

Post a Comment

<< Home