Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Completely Refreshed

Sunday night my aunt had me up until like 2 o'clock in the morning. It seemed like she had so much for me to do. If it wasnt stripping and sanding walls to taking down christmas decorations that should have been down centuries ago. I stayed home on yesterday trying to enjoy my vacation. Which I did not sleep late nor did I relax. I ended up doing some work for my aunt. Then I chilled out and started looking for an apartment. Then I went down town to take care of some financial business. While I was down there I decided to go and see Starbucks and have lunch with him although I didnt eat. We talked and I enjoyed that. I dont know why but I really am attracted to him. We talked about alot, and if it would have been anyone else I would have I would have kicked them to curb and moved on. I am getting a feel for him so I dont trip so much no more. I like spending time with him and like the attention he gives to me when I get it. I recant my statement on divorcing cause that AINT SOMETHING I want to do. I believe I may be missing out on something good if I do it. He is starting tp show me more attention so we will see what tommorow brings. I been feeling really good lately and all my praises Go to the MOST HIGH GOD. Apartment searching is so hard cause it seems like every area is not a good place to live. Im getting frustrated. I really hated staying at home.. If I aint got something to do then I should have been at work. Last night I went to church and it was a very annoited spirit filled service. We walked through some blessed water and I felt so much better when it was over. I am changed, to think I made slight amends with two people whom I lost contact with. Then I let some people cross the street when i normally would have made them wait. I felt like all my burdens, pains, fears, everything else was lifted last night. I went to bed at peace although it was late. I woke this morning energized. It actually felt good to be back at work for the LORD knows I hate to stay at home with no privacy and peace. I was actually working, then I got a phone call calling me in for an interview. I was glad cause I need a part time gig to make some more money. Pray for me Future for it is already blessed. I called some apartments and set up some appointments to go view some.

4 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Cash S. said...

So who are the two people?

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

The two people are two of my old friends whom I stopped talking because they made me mad!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Cash S. said...

How do you know you didn't make them mad?

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Well it is possible that we all made one another mad. It started with them upsetting me so im sure if they made me mad then im sure I upset them back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home