Monday, January 23, 2006

Finding Myself

Friday afternoon I got off work and rushed home to pack so I could get out of town. I finally made up my mind to go south. At 7p, I was ready to go to clear my thoughts, come up with a solution to end my lonliness, and to figure out exactly why I am lonely at 24. In my pursuit I started driving and ended up at an associates house. Low and behold the snows starts and its coming down hard. I had to spend the night but I left first thing in the morning to get back on my journey a much needed vacation. While driving down there I talked to one of my college associates and we covered many subjects. 1st. Schooling, its time for me to go back to school been out of school for over an year. So I will be enrolling in someone's school for the next school session. 2. Financial matters... I aint gone worry about them for I know they will get better. I had so much fun while down there. While I was there I was doing some soul searching trying to find myself. I think I may have found who the true me is. Came up with solutions to my loneliness, and to answer to why I dont have any close friends. I met an associate whom I have been chatting with for a couple months. He drove over to see me so I left my friends and went and had dinner with him. It was nice meeting him and hope to see him soon. Imma have to divorce starbucks because he must think im a joke or something. I got back early this morning with a great happy spirit. Today, church was great and I was really blessed by the messages I recieved. The first thing the Evangelist said was that "people can not be blessed or delivered because of the unforgiveness they walk around with it." In a sense I needed to hear that. In the last couple weeks I been walking around mad at the world. Mad at those around me. And broke ties with a lot of people. Last week after I had my break down I was cool and stop hating myself and the world. Then she said life is to short. You dont have time to walk around trying to make people like you or trying to get anyone to be your friend. Later this week I will call and make amends with 2 people and just forget about the other person whom I could less about. Im turning all my negatives into positives and Im gone bless my future right now from this day forth. Tommorow Ill look for my apt so I can move and have a little more freedom something I surely desire.

4 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger E said...

I'm with mytruth. You got the plan solid. I hope all your endeavors work out.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

it seems u have good things in store...keep pressing...keep looking up

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep in mind that your actions will have reactions and you will have to live with the decisions you make. You are an adult now and you will be held accountable for your actions and decisions and unable to hide or even correct wrong decisions. You cannot keep running back and forth to seek after who will accept you and do what you want them to do. Specifically speaking of being alone and relationships, you have to be patient and poised watching all aspects- not lead by what is given to you. If you moved based on your feelings that this one person is paying me more attention and the other guy/girl is not paying me the same amount of attention, I should dump the other person, you are mislead. We like things quick, fast, and want things right away, and you cannot put those demands in play while you are trying to learn and be with someone for the long term. You cannot start off with a long term plan in first meeting someone- you first have to find out compatibility, comparisons, contrast, determine if they are able to handle the same likes and dislikes or have the same goals, mindset or intentions. If you divorce starbucks, that is your decisions, but remember you have to live the consequences that if you run somewhere else and it is not what you expected, you rushed into that and no one forced you. You will have to admit you were misleading by what you see and the impressions you received by others who is drawing you in for the wrong intentions. Patience is the key for security and safety...never move ahead of our defense mechanism. To be honest, you must be a joke if your mind is not made up and focused.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Well I made a decision not to divorce starbucks. and i am not a joke im just want him to show me some attention. But i had to realize that patience will win him. So Im waiting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home