Thursday, January 19, 2006

Vacation

Well when I wrote this blog on yesterday I decided to edit today. I am on vacation but I decided not to take one of my days by coming to here work.. It was a hard decision to make this morning.. My trip that I have planned wont take place until this evening when I get off work which also may delay cause were supposed to get some snow. The most wonderful thing happened to me last night. I was at my cousins graduation and I saw this woman whom I just adored and it was like love at first site. Come to find out she is 31, sexy, educated, and a woman of many credentials and was one of my cousins instructors. I was like cuz take me over there to meet her.. I want to get to know her. She took me over there and introduced us. Im saying to myself "I can make her my wife." She was absolutely fabalous. The only bad thing about it was that she intimidated me in a sense. She is someone I need in my life, someone who is young enough to have my children and we can be financially stable while I go back to school and get my other degrees that I want. I didnt get her number or nothing cause I was too afraid to talk to her, BOO! My family was sugguesting I go back to school and become a male nurse. I was saying to myself, sure, make me part of the stereotype. I dont like blood or people for that matter. But hey for the $36 an hour I will be willing to get over those things. Been doing some more thinking about many different things.. But I will save them for another post. Now I will go back on vacation and return on Next week and like I said if I dont post its because I am on vacation out of town and dont have access to internet while there.

4 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A man who walks alone, is a man who has no God.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger E said...

I was thinking about nursing..especially when hearing in the news about this one nurse that only works 3 days a week (probably 12-14 hours) and gets paid $60,000 a year. Plus she had a lot of other benefits associated with it. I dunno..if my daytrading gig doesn't work out, I may seriously consider getting an associate degree.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun on your vacation man. And don't let the honies intimidate you. She might have like you, too. A young tenderoni. lol.

Me.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Hope you're enjoying your vacation!

-Jamal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home