Friday, January 27, 2006

He promised me success

Last night I went to the interview. I was not nervous. I was told to sit down and fill out the application. As I was filling out the application, I was caught off guard with the interview questions. Oh, wow! I was ready for her. I answered all those questions and gave her some more. From what I hear from another person whom she is friends with.. She is very Impressed with me for me to be a young man so young. Then she wanted to know about my future, LOL. As of right now... Wife and Children are not in the future..... Owning my own home, Future goal possibly 06...... Ill save the rest for another blog entry later. Ok, to Sum it all up, I GOT THE JOB! Ill start when my background check comes back. I aint worried about it because if I had a negative background I would not be employed in my present position as a counselor. After the interview, Starbucks called and said he was by my house. To bad I was not there. I went to my momma house and chilled out there for a while then I was going to go see Starbucks... He didnt answer so I went home. I talked to an associate of mine and we were talking about rekindling our friendship. I dont want to rush into anything. Im taking it slow with introducing people into and back into my life because I dont want the "Ships" to fail. I actually want them to work this year. And God separated us for a reason, 1. cause were not supposed to be friends 2. he wants is to appreciate one another and see what we mean to one another 3. To learn to love/accept one another unconditionally. I was so tired when I got home last night that I crashed! I was in bed before 9 and sleep by 10.. although I was holding the phone trying to hold on. I woke up at 6 this morning and got ready for work. I had to iron, wash dishes, and finish my laundry. Im glad I was energized and felt like I was doing something. My sinuses are giving me hell tho. I got to work and I was sitting here thinking about what Im going to be doing for Valentines day and who im going to spend it with. As of right now I am single with a prospect in mind! But I will not rush and if all else fails Ill go EAST to spend it with my other single friend. I am actually sitting here thinking of planning my evening and how I want it to go. Im just hoping it doesnt snow this year like it has been doing for the last few years. THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY! Of course I aint doing much work on today so I decided to go and talk to some of my colleagues. LORD, you cant place a Freaky Gemini in the room with 3 freaky cancers. All im going to say is that was a counter productive conversation that had all of us sweating. LOL.. LORD all those hormones started to rise and cause heat. Now that I have got this out.. I got two activities to plan for my clients. Ill lHolla

10 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Cash S. said...

Ask Starbucks for a Valentines day outing.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

LOL... Maybe! Who knows...???

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...he may be interested, but you never know.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Well maybe Mr. Starbucks should ask me out. I thought about asking starbucks... But who knows he may have other plans, with his friends, and possibly his LOVER.

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He may not have a lover...single just like you! I wouldn't hurt to ask and be a MAN!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Cash S. said...

wow

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

I may consider asking him out. Still have to see more that he is into me.

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I guess you are blind and need to check your vision. Sometimes things are right in front of you and many still fail to see what they have until it is moved away.

In another light, a better way to decide is to do what you really feel necessary to do. If not, you're not going to be happy with your choice if you base it off what "might" happen or what "might not" happen.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

LOL @ Freek on Nature. It is a big opera.

captain's cabinet- I am not blind. Me and Starbucks will see one another this weekend and I will get conformation. Hopefully he will invite me to spend the night at his house this evening.

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see....well I hope you see it right instead of mistaking it as you usually do.

I am curious about what I am doing tonight...I'm sure Starbucks is not at home waiting on you after you can't make up your mind AND keep focus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home