Thursday, January 26, 2006

War

Last night I was pissed at the war between fox and NBC. I attempted to watch Jamie Foxx's musical show while deep down inside I wanted to watch American Idol. So I had a plan to watch Jamie Foxx and catch as much of American Idol while Jamie was on Commercial. Hell Naw.. when Jamie was on Commercial so was IDOL. So I alternated between the two.. The Jamie Foxx was superb and Idol was good the parts I did catch. I spent my evening with my company Dolton who came over and I had not seen her since December. Then I washed my hair and retwisted my roots to make a great presentation for my future employer. I talked to Starbucks for a while. I'm impressed he is putting forth more effort. Im getting more phone calls, texts, and even a little time here and there. Yes, my interview is today. I came to work all dressed up and everyone was like why are you dressed up? My reply was that I just came to work with my good clothes on! They didnt say nothing else. I have not done anything today. It seems that all I have done is take pics and walk and talk to my co-workers and boss. We're fat..we're in the bosses office talking about Grits, eggs, Bacon, Sausage, and Toast. Uhm, got my mouth watering now. Well wish me luck.. Im leaving a little early to get to job interview. Im not vervous and I know I got it for I know my future is already blessed.

3 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Good luck on the job interview! And I tried to watch the two specials as well - watched more IDOL than Jamie Foxx though, I know - Power to the People...shoot me!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

wow...best of luck with your interview!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger N4R said...

Look at you going to work in your interveiw grab. I am not mad at you. Hopefully things turn out well for you.

As for Jamie I forget to watch. I was watching American Idol. To be honest if you aren't a Nelson Family it didn't matter if you watched or not. You viewing doesn't count.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home