Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Unbeweavable

Last night while I was at church my friend as we realized that a lot of the members of our church need to give them horses back their hair. From the first lady on down who lately has been keeping a nice big phony pony in her head. LOL….. We had us a good time today. It started when she pointed out that everyone had some type of weave in their head. Then she talked about how she almost fell over the pew from looking to see if this one girl’s hair was hers or not. IT WASN’T! I did everything but scream, and then she said she was going to go get her some glued in her head. I showed her who she could go and barrow some from. Then it was this one old lady who must have paid some good money for her tracks. When she shouted they didn’t move an inch. I started to ask her to give me her beauticians business card so I could pass it on. LOL! I feel I have grew, developed, and formed into a totally new person. I’m not nearly half as angry as I used to be. Although I’ve been alone for a while, I am ready to introduce people back into my life and will appreciate some of them more. I’m doing pretty well in health eating plan I’m on. I’m losing weight and I’m happy with that. I have to make sure I don’t get to a point where I’m to small and Ill oppose myself. I think I have found me an apartment, and I have a few appointments to view some of them. I was in this boring training/meeting that has me pulling my hair, nodding out, drinking water and O.J. I would so much rather be at my desk on yahoo messenger and/or reading emails. Last time I was here someone took it upon themselves to lie to my boss talking about I was loud. How can you be loud when your sleep? I said if I catch someone looking at me today like they want to tell a lie. I’m going to go straight off like Madea. The first time I catch someone looking imam stare back. The second time I’m going to say YEZ, can I help you? Why are you looking at me? You need to be paying attention to your presenter, I am not giving a presentation, and if your looking at me then you cant get the knowledge your presenter is presenting to you. Didn’t YO MOMMA teach you not to look in grown peoples mouf’s? LOL! Unfortunately, the only white lady at my job looked at me. I felt Madea rise and looked hard at her. She immediately looked away! I don’t know why this hoe thinks she runs everybody. Everyone cant stand her and us the BLACKS (the majority) are going to get her. So today before it was time for me to go home my co-worker says I need to be quiet. She tells me about the 19 year old “BOY” she heard me say I had sex with over the weekend. In fact she misheard me wrong. I had not had sex with anyone.

5 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you like em young huh?

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

I aint gone say thats the case.. but I wont discriminate against them either....

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Cash S. said...

you do

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Not really.... if they like me and I am feelin them why not give them a try

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home