Monday, January 08, 2007

My Weekend


My weekend started off differently than it has in a long time. Usually my friday night are spent with Cash and Dalilbbrown and we would get something to eat, drinks, and watch movies. Well they would watch them and I would sleep through them. LOL.. But it was spent working on some more school work that I had intended to do. Early Saturday morning I got up and went to look at some cars. LORD, I never realized that cars are so expensive. I went to VW dealer to look at the Toureq, I knew then that I didnt want one because it was a brand new one on the lot and it was all apart and he was telling me nothing was wrong with it. Ok, sure. Then I ran up to Aurora to take some stuff back and get the money back on my card. Then I went to a couple more dealers to look at the Camry and the 4 Runner. Damn, does anyone drive 6 cylinders anymore? At the VW dealer they didnt have one 6 cylinder in the Passat and do you believe he tried to show me a Jetta? I was appalled. Then I went to the other lots and it just seems to be impossible to find these new cars with a V6, leather, sunroof, and all the immenities. I test drove a 4 Runner and absolutely loved the truck but it was so plain. From the looks of things Im going to end up going to the dealer and ordering me a Camry with everything I want on it. Later that evening I did my PPT for my class and Sunday followed suite doing the same thing. I am tired today and cant to get off and go home and start working on the 2 papers I need to have complete before I leave town for ATLANTA on Thursday? Who all will be there again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home