Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Reality

As we all Know I aint of a TV person but last night I did partake in viewing 2 new REALITY shows that come on cable television. The First is Gay, Straight, and Taken which airs on Lifetime. I watched it and I enjoyed it but the whole time I was saying to myself WhyTF do they waste money on stupid shit like this when people are homeless and starving. Im sitting here struggling pay check to pay check and these fuckers are wasting millions of dollars on a stupid ass dating show. Now, the inner fag loved the show and GUESS what suprisingly I was totally wrong about both the guys.

Next was "I love New York." Her fucking mother looks like a FUCKING HORSE whose dressed up in drag. Whatever man that was fucking her must've been drunk cause that bitch is ugly. OMG, I cant stand that bitch just like I dont like her SLUTTY ass daughter. The bitch is ignorant and indignant. Now those were some PHOINE ass brothers on there especially WOOD. Im glad she dismissed him so I can go find him now and make him... LOL... I couldnt believe she kept that ignorant ass CHANCE... She likes a hood boy I guess. See now I remember why I started dating boys now... The girls didnt like me cause I was not HOOD ENOUGH and I wasnt beating their asses and talking to them bad.... Why dont they like a normal grandma's boy?

I dont like people who judge others as if they are better than the next? What makes you better than the next? Does your sin take presidence over mine? Is not a sin a sin... Before you cast the first think about what your doing and make sure you sweep around your own front down before you try to sweep around mine. Over the last couple weeks or so people have been telling me what I should be doing and what I shouldnt. How I should do this and other things. This is one thing I dont like about Black People they are quick to correct you and they either doing the same, something equally as bad, or dont have their shit in order.... I cant stand it... The next person that does it to me is going to get a READING of their lifetime..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home