Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I cant win for losing

After my hellish weekend and day yesterday. I thought let me get back into my workout routine. I leave work and decide to hit the gym bag all packed. Im sitting at the light damn the street from the gym and WHAMMMM!!!!!!!!! I looked in the mirror and saw the white car in my bumper. DAMNIT, DAMNIT, DAMNIT is all i could holla. I screamed to the top of my lungs. I was done. Now to add to the rest of my sorrows and pain... More damage to my car that I have not even had 6 months. I get out and there stands this nigga standing 5'11 cute chocolate skin. HE was to sexy I kept trying to keep from looking at him. I noticed he had some nice feet cause he was wearing house shoes, he didnt have cakes nor any underclothes on.. damn why did we have to meet on such circumstances. Maybe he was so good looking that I didnt feel the pain until after we separated. I was ready to throw in the towel, to much for Maurice in one day. I had to sit in the emergency room all afternoon to be told that I have whipblash, strained ligaments in my neck and back. My arms, shoulders and neck are fucking killing me along with the shooting pains down my legs. I am happy I am on Tylenol 4 and Motrin every 4-6 hours with rest and relaxation. Talk about on Cloud nine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home