Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Im in LOVE


The house of the righteous contains great treasure, but the income of the wicked brings them trouble.Proverbs 15:6 kjv


Just to let each of you know that I LOVE each and every one of you.
This is one of my days of randomness>


Me and Deb we're having a discussion about FORGIVENESS. The bible states that you are to forgive your brother who does you wrong and you are also to forget and not hold a grudge, so that you are forgiven. It is my thought that You are to do both of them and after that it is at the discretion of you to continue on after that. Well we both agreed that sometimes you have to let people go in order to protect your heart. I ask because I am in a situation with an ex of mine. I forgave and I forgot.. Do you think that I have to be bothered and befriend this ex for sake of me being forgiven? Or do you think that by me forgiven and forgetting about it, im done with the situation?


When I say alot, I mean alot. Why are there so many little children sneaking on BGC and hitting me up? I aint trying to catch a case! I attract younger people but no one under the age of 18.. I dont do minors. These brothers are crazy too.. They dont like you to tell them NO. Now a days you cant trust them. Thats the first thing I ask... How old are you? anything under 18 and if they are in High School.. Immediate disconnect.


So I am in the market for my new home. I found one that I am in LOVE with. TALK about Gorgeous. It's a trilevel home, with 3 beds, 3 baths, 2 car attached garage. I really want this place. PRAY for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home