Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Under The Weather

On Saturday I stayed at my mom's house all day laying around and after cooking my whole family lunch. Then I went home cause I felt like ISH. Starbucks sleeps with a fan on and it just didnt set well with me. Sunday I did my regular routines i.e. Church all day and in between services going to get some food as we like to call it "a Snack." Still feeling like hell I went home and went to bed. I got up yesterday morning like Dang.. I feel horrible.. I went on to work anyway cause I hate to stay home. Bad choice! so I left and went to the Dr. to find out I had a sinus infection. Hell it took me 3 hours to get in to see the Dr. They made me feel like a welfare case. Then I went to Walgreens to get my prescription filled and can you believe these GHETTO m and F'ers didnt even acknowledge my presence or say anything.. COOL. I got an email to type to the District Manager when I get home. I politely started up my car and went to Osco. Hell I got Insurance I aint got to be bothered with that nonsense. I fasted for 24 hours and boy was a Niggah hungry.. I stopped by the Grocery store and got some Soup and crackers. At 6 six I committed a sin. GLUTNEY! LOL.. But then I aint eat no more for the rest of the day. I tried to lay down and rest.. the next thing I heard was the little pitter padder of little feet running across my head. DANGGIT! The grandbabies were there. I stayed in my room and didnt come out until it was time for a shower. Then I marched right back to my bed and went to sleep. I got up this morning feelin a little better. As I was getting ready for work I learned that we have lost another influential person. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King.

It is sad to hear that she passed but I know she was tired and ready to go be with Martin. Im putting a picture up for everyone to see what Maurice looks like but it will be down before Midnight tonight when I get out of church. Then to add to my boring day two transvestities came up to my job looking for jobs. If your going to go somewhere looking for a job and want to dress up like woman use a womans name and not your male government name. Both of them looked two HOTT A** messes and needed to be beat back into manhood! Then the ugliest one looked my boss up and down and she did everything but call him a B**CH. LOL! it was talk of the job but it was surely funny.

8 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger E said...

Oh wow...I didn't know about Coretta's passing. I'm glad she's finally with Martin again. R.I.P. indeed. Nice pic.

I'm tripping over those tranvestites. The nerve of some people.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger E said...

P.S...unless your Starbucks is 52 years old and lives on the Southside, I don't think it's the same guy..:-)

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

No my starbucks is not 52!

captain what are you wowing about?

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just reading.....

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Cash S. said...

Again I say... Ya'll are a mess.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Why is that Mr. Cash?

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger antneya said...

I agree with Cash too....lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home