Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bloggers Meet and GREET

I forgot to mention the Child that got out of her truck with her Full Beard and mustache connected. We he had on a a big white sun hat, a lime green shirt, white flip flops, and some white capris. He marched through the parking lot with his entourage. I guess we were having some kind of AKA convention. It was just to much for me. S0 we got up Saturday morning and starting getting ready for the day we had planned. Then we get in the car and TOOROYAL is driving once again. He was driving and their was no exit ramp for us so we had to drive along and look for another EXIT. We get off and tell me why he is doing U turn on the Exit ramps.. LOL... He was trying to kill us. Once again me and Cash had to clutch our seat belts. So then we proceeded to go back to the exit ramp for Atlantic Station for the meet and greet. Hell it took us about 15 or more minutes to get off the ramp and then another 15 mins to the Fox Grill. I was greeted by the bloggers and waited for more to come.. In my mind I was analyzing the people standing around me. Uhmmmmm was running through. So we proceed in and go to sit down.

After the meeting we walked around the Atlantic to watch trade and etc. We then met up with Beatiqueen and went to The Lenox Mall. This is where you could find any type of fag you want: Trade, Queen, Butch Queen, Fem Queen, Fag, Sissy, Bottom, top, and all of the above. They were running that mall like they ran it and running me low at the same time. This one FAG, had on his low rider jeans, Pumps, and a Nice Big pocketbook to carry on his arm. Then we went back to the Hotel and stumbled upon The ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA Convention, Coronation ball, and Line Crossing. I walked in the building to everyone dressed in Pink and Green. I wanted to say Skiiiiiiiii Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my sorors! I couldnt believe it! So then we went back up to the room and then we went to Bulldogs but me and datsexynig didnt go in because the line was wrapped around the parking lot. So then went to the HYPE! I saw strippers but Dat sexy was mesmorized by them.. he was pulling out his coins and feeling on things with them. I aint interested in No Cock so I wasnt impressed. But the highlight of my night was when I saw T-Malone from Enrique Cruz Movies, I would have never imagined him to be such a FAG but the way he was pooching all around the club showed me different. I don't know why I am shocked from him taking all the dicks that he takes in the movies. Then Alex from Noah's was there and I got geeked so I extended my hand and he shook it. After that we went to Ihop and was greeted by one of the Old Kids named Frederick. Frederick was letting us have it full time. He is quite the lady with his permed spiked hair, French Tips, beat Mug, and the blouse he was wearing. I could barely look at him especially not at 6 o'clock in the morning. So then I went to meet my Friend we'll call N.Carolina. It was so late I ended up spending the 3 hours in there sleep in his chair.... Stay Tuned for the REST tommorow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home