Wednesday, January 24, 2007

DST CORONATION


Sorry it took me so long to get this finished, hell with school, working 2 jobs, and what little social life I have I have been avoiding it. But since its early in the morning I will just gone and a head and end out the saga.
Well we finally got up on Sunday Morning to do what we planned to do and that was celebrating Dr. MLK Jr’s Birthday. We all got up and got dressed while waiting for me and Cash’s friends. It took them forever seemed like eternity. Finally they arrived and we proceeded down stairs to only walk into what looks a Bunch of Big Burly Men dressed in their Delta Sigma Theta Garments and Pens. Now as much as I love the Ladies of DST, I couldn’t fathom the idea of OOOOOOPPPPPS to the Big Burly Men Of Delta Sigma Theta. You would think that it was a real event the way they were dressed and the amounts of people who were out there. Well we pressed our ways through the crowd probably to be stared down as if we were nothing. I clearly didn’t even look back because I was not going to fight with any of them because I know I am quick at the mouth and I would say something and I didn’t have my piece on me. It was so many of them out that they started calling the real Greeks out there. Well when my sugar came back up from being RAN LOWER than ever we pressed our way to the MLK Historical District. In all the times I have been to ATL I never been to this site. I found all of this to be interesting and I plan to go back. After this we met up with Cayos one of my friends from Chicago and then we went to the Underground and to Cowtippers, where the whole table ordered Cajun Chicken Pasta and that shit was HOTT.... It got me right together. After that we took a mad dash for Piedmont Park, the ATL park of the GAYS. We didn’t see any meeting and greeting but it was cool to take a nice walk. After this we went back to the hotel. Then me an Dat went to see some strippers that I didn’t care to much so I went back to car and went to sleep. We then journeyed back to Illinois and back to our respective cities to be greeted by the snow and ice. This is the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home