Sunday, January 28, 2007

Heaven Knows

I don't know if it is my nerves or what, but my diet has gotten out of control. I have been doing well since the New year hit with not eating junk food and meat. Since Thursday my nerves must have been bad cause I been eating cookies, cakes and candy. Then I had me a Big Mac and a small rib tip, which I will add was EXCELLENT. I'm going get it back together because on tomorrow I will get back to my strict diet. on Thursday evening me and my granny went car shopping to get my new car. I found a car that I liked, but I didn't like the color so I didn't get it. I want the 2007 Toyota Camry but its so hard to find a SE V6 in white.

Friday- My dilemma was trying to figure out the best option for me. I found 2 2002 Toyota Camry's that were $15,900 a piece and both had on 55k miles on them. I was looking at the year and its already 6 years and then when I am done paying for it, it will be 11 years old. I can't see myself paying 3-4 hundred a month on an old ass car. Besides that, It will have about 300k miles on it. On Average I drive about 25k a year and its purely ridiculous. So Friday night I went car shopping in search of my car. I went to one lot and walked around and walked through the inside, GUESS WHAT? No one asked me did I need some help... So finally I walked to another part and the finance manager got me a sales man. I let him explain the car to me, and then SAID NO I would rather not deal with a business that does not greet its customers for whatever reason. Finally, I found the white one, and I was ready to do business and do you know that wanted me to put down 9thousand dollars for a car and still have a $900 car note. Are they fucking mad? So then i told him the amount of money and the most i wanted to pay monthly was $450 and that included an extended warranty, Gap Ins, term life insurance, and auto-guard protection for my car. Well he kept talking that foolery, and the note would have been $520. Then he asked me did I have a co-signer. WTF??? I immediately started packing my shit up, hell I ain't had a co-signer on shit since I bought my first car in 2000. Hell i make well over 3????k a year and when in the fuck should I need a cosigner on a $28k car. I almost went off on him because I have not missed a car note on any car I've had in the last 7 years but I GUESS it ain't his fault. I just take my coins elsewhere.

Saturday- I went to a baby shower, Normally I dont do these but i would rather not be cursed out. It was a good shower with lots of food and people.. No men of course except the babies daddy and his TRADE crew of friends. Only one of them was attractive, but he seemed a little slow. Slowly, the DYKE'S started rolling in and LORD, were these some big burly ass woman. Then it was this lady was so cute and then and had that hair laid. I was cool until she SPOKE. "What up Rena" I swung around so fast that my hair hit me in the face. Out of the little body was this BARITONE VOICE! YES, her voice was much deeper than mine. LOL.... I was done. I just kept smiling but I wanted to burst out in laughter. I continued to sit there and I saw this tall big black FIGURE enter the room.. This GIRL was so black... that all I saw was her pink scarf but she had the most beautiful skin in the world. i wanted to ask her was she a ZULU princess. I didn't cause she could probably kick my ass. LOL

Its Sunday and My Halo needs recharging.. LOL... I'm sitting here getting ready for church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home