Thursday, January 25, 2007

People


I am feeling a certain type of way about our people and over the next few weeks or so I will post my rants in my blogs.
Last night when I was sleep I had a dream that was off the chain. Well it started like this I went for my job interview today and one of my friends was there. He is not one of my close friends but he is in my Friendship Circle. They put the both of us in a back room. My friend began to express his desiring LOVE for me and how he wanted me to be inside of him. LOL... Next thing I know he began to strip and tell me how hot he was. I just laughed and told him to put on HIS Damn Clothes for neither of us got the job. He went on and on.. So I checked out his Lil Chocolate round body and told him to come and see me later and then I would scratch his itch for him because Quiet as Kept I've wanted him too.. LOL... Do you know I was sweating bullets in my sleep and had to get up at 4 o'clock in the morning and open my window. LOL
Well this morning, I went on my job Interview for A HIGHER PAYING position. I was really tense when I went to the Interview and it was like I had a lump in my throat that wouldnt go down. I kept trying to swallow but it wouldnt go away. So I went in and Immediately I was told you have an impressive Resume for a young person and you have done alot. Shit, I thought it was crap. The interview went really well and she told me how impressed she was with me as a person and how I answered all of her questions with the answers that she wanted. Also, that she loved the LEADERSHIP skills I possessed. I was told that you are pretty wise for someone your age and that you THANK your grandma on my behalf for bringing up a strong man. Im Proud.. I will know by Wednesday if I got the job because there were 3 other candidates that we're equally as qualified. Ultimately, its not her decision and it is up to the Director. So Pray for me and WISH me luck.
Now on to my rant, why is that black people steadily do things to further dig themselves down in the DIRT!~ I look at my people men and woman who have the tattoos up the back of their necks and all down on their hands. That is so unprofessional and where in corporate America are they going to get hired. Im not passing judgement on anyone because I have a tattoo on my forearm but when I go to an interview it can be covered with a shirt and no one will ever see it until after im hired. Personally if I was the interviewer, that would be an immediate dismissal. Next, the black people and the many noticeable piercing they have on their faces. I dont understand why people feel that they're piercings are more important than money. Damnit, if your going to a job interview take that shit out. No one is going to hire you. It clearly shows where their priorities are in relation to getting ahead in life or staying behind. I call these people LOW GRADE, LOW BUDGET, CLASSLESS INDIVIDUALS because some of the things you can do is the cause of you not having a job. These are the same people that holler that "the man" is holding them back. NO Jackass, your the cause of you not getting a good paying job. I just want these people to take time to think about the things that are already against them. 1. They're Black 2. Sex- They are intimidated by us 3. Orientation- your gay, so now you are being discriminated on for 2 reasons. 4. Records- alot of us have some kind of record 5. THE BULLSHIT. Think about it! Im done venting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home